Family heirlooms and Herring Hall history are sprinkled all over the house, intending to catch your interest. Sit in one of our two parlors or rock the evening away on the sunny front porch. Nearly each room has stained glass lamps, which serve as a reminder of the Innkeepers love for bright colors. She has tastefully infused her love of cows and color into each room.
- Satellite television is available in the parlor.
- Wireless internet is available throughout the house
- The entire home is temperature controlled for guest comfort.
- A snack and beverage center is also available.
- A full southern breakfast is included with your stay.
Click on ROOM NAME for more information.